ADA Compliance Services
- The WesBanco Arena continues its effort to meet the needs of our disabled patrons as we comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our services under this act include disabled parking, elevator access tothe building, disabled seating areas, access to restrooms as well as earpiece listening devices for our hearing impaired patrons.
- Please call our Box Office at 304.233.4470 tp purchase tickets or for questions/concerns about accessible seating.
- All restroom facilities at WesBanco Arena are accessible.
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALD)
- Assistive Listening Devices are available for guests with hearing disabilities at all WesBanco Arena event. To obtain an Assistive Listening Device, please visit our Box office location. Guests will be required to leave valid picture identification or credit card as collateral for the device.
- Wheelchairs are offered for use and our located inside the main office of the WesBanco Arena (valid drivers license must be deposited during period of use)
- Guests of WesBanco Arena must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages. The WesBanco Arena reserves the right to check proof of legal drinking age.
- There is a maximum of FOUR (4) alcoholic beverages per purchase at all concession stands and portable vendors.
- The WesBanco Arena has the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at anytime during an event.
- A WesBanco ATM is available for the convenience of all patrons in the WesBanco Arena Lobby/Main Entrance
Baby Changing Stations
- Baby changing stations are available in all restrooms on all seating levels.
- The WesBanco Arena does not issue or sell backstage passes to events. Backstage access is strictly limited and is arranged by tour management on a show-by-show basis.
Bags, Backpacks and Purses
- For security purposes, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc) will be permitted inside WesBanco Arena and all items are subject to searches upon entrance.
- Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages (including gifts for performers and or athletes) of any kind are not permitted.
Bottles/Cans Outside Food
- No bottles, cans, coolers, or outside food are permitted inside the WesBanco Arena.
- Tickets are available for purchase at WesBanco Arena Box Office
- The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Saturday and Sundays closed, with exception of event days.
- On an event day, the Box Office hours vary. Hours are subject to change as a result of event times, holidays or inclement weather. Please 304.233.4470 for more information.
- Parking is available for buses transporting groups to the WesBanco Arena. For more information, please contact the Arena at 304.233.7000.
- Cameras are permitted into the WesBanco Arena for Wheeling Nailers hockey games and most events.
- For all other events, the camera policy will vary and If allowed, The WesBanco Arena allows only small personal still-cameras equipped with 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. Video, audio and professional camera and recording devices are strictly prohibited in the building.
Children’s Ticketing Policy
- For most events, children under the age of two are not required to have a ticket. However, should you wish for your child to have their own seat, a ticket is required. Shows intended for a younger audience (i.e., Sesame Street Live, Disney Live!) require that children who have celebrated their first birthday have a ticket. Please check each event individually for age requirements.
- Children under the age of 2 do not require a ticket to attend a Wheeling Nailers home game provided they sit on the lap of an adult throughout the game. Any child who has celebrated their 2nd birthday will need a ticket to enter the building.
- VISA, Discover, Mastercard and American Express credit cards are accepted at all merchandise and concession stands.
- All requests must be made in writing on event/company letterhead a minimum of 4-6 weeks prior to the event date. The request must include date, time and beneficiary of funds raised.
- Please send your request by email to email@example.com, mail to the address below or fax to: 304.233.7001
2 Fourteenth Street
Wheeling, WV 26003
Door Guard and Ushers Services
- For your convenience, door guards are posted at every entrance of the WesBanco Arena.
- Ushers are posted at strategic areas throughout the inside of the arena. Ushers will normally wear black WesBanco Arena pullover vests.
- For seat location, simply present your ticket to the nearest usher and they will escort you to your reserved seat.
- Doors generally open one (1) hour prior to the start of an event at the WesBanco Arena. Please check the individual event page for further information. The WesBanco Arena has a no re-entry policy; once you leave the building during an event, you will not be permitted to return.
E-Cigarette/ Vapor Cigarette
- The Ohio County Health Department does not permit the use of E-Cigarettes/Vapor Cigarettes indoors.
- In the event of an emergency, WesBanco Arena staff will utilize the public address (PA) system to inform guests of the situation and any instructions as applicable. All exits and emergency exits are posted with appropriate signage.
- "Like" https://www.facebook.com/wesbanco.arena?ref=hl for all the latest news and exclusive giveaways!
Fan Courtesy Policy
- The WesBanco Arena is committed to exceeding the expectations of every guest by delivering the best sports and entertainment experience with quality guest service and exceptional value at a world-class venue.As a means of creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests, WesBanco Arena asks for your assistance and compliance with the following:
- Abusive or foul language and obscene gestures directed towards other guests, arena employees, players, coaches, performers or officials.
- Clothing containing offensive language or indecent graphics.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption.
- Smoking, except in designated areas located outside the arena.
- Banners or signs (when allowed) that obstruct the view of guests, obscure advertising or impede the operations of WesBanco Arena, contain objectionable subject matter or are commercial in nature. WesBanco Arena reserves the right to remove any banner or signage at any time.
- Prohibited entry items such as containers, food and beverage, air horns, weapons and laser pointers.
- Guests entering or attempting to enter restricted areas without proper authorization or credentials.
- Throwing objects, either within the seating section or onto the ice or event performance area.
- Guest who are disruptive to the event presentation, performance or game.
- Guests encountering difficulties and concerns are urged to contact WesBanco Arena staff immediately.
- Guests not abiding by this Fan Courtesy Policy are subject to ejection from the WesBanco Arena and in some cases subject to criminal prosecution
Food and Beverage
- No food or beverages of any kind are permitted to be brought into WesBanco Arena. Concessions stands located throughout the arena sell a wide variety of food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Patrons requesting to bring in outside food or beverage due to health conditions should contact customer service in advance at 304.233.7000.
- West Virginia State Law prohibits the sale of alcohol to all persons under the age of 21. Guests are required to show proper identification and proof of age when purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- Gift certificates are available at the WesBanco Arena Box Office or by calling 304.233.7000. Our gift certificates are good for the WesBanco Arena or Capitol Theatre Event ticket purchases only.
Lost and Found
- Located in the Administrative Office of the arena.
- Due to the large number of items, we will only store items for 30 days. At this time they are either donated to charity or simply discarded.
- If you’ve lost an item, simply contact Sonya Fedorko at 304.233.7000
Lost Parents / Lost Children
- If your child or children become separated from you don’t panic!
- Contact the nearest arena official. Most arena officials are equipped with 2-way communication radios. Therefore getting a description of your lost party to our staff happens the instant you approach us.
- Lost children are escorted to the Administrative Office and comforted by our admissions/management staff.
- During sporting events, announcements will be made over the public address system in an attempt to locate your lost party as quickly as possible.
- Many stage events do not permit public address announcements during the show.
- The official team store of the Wheeling Nailers, is located in the new front lobby during season Monday-Friday 10:00am - 2:00pm and during hockey games on the West Side Concourse (behind sections 224-225).
- For merchandise availability and store hours, please call 304.234.4625
- Additionally, Nailers merchandise may be purchased at the Wheeling Nailers main office located on Main Street during their normal business hours please call 304.234.4625.
- For most non-hockey events, portable merchandise stands are available throughout the WesBanco Arena. These merchandise stands do accept most major credit cards and cash.
- The Anthony Wayne parking garage is located right next door to the WesBanco Arena located on Main and 14th. Parking for most events is $5.00 (cash only). The WesBanco Arena does not operate the Anthony Wayne Parking garage for information or for lost, stolen or damaged items please call 304.232.5950
- For more information regarding party boxes during Wheeling Nailers games call the Nailers office at 304.234.4625.
- For all other events call the WesBanco Arena at 304.233.7000.
Scalping/ Ticket Reselling
- Guests may not re-sell tickets at any price on WesBanco Arena property. To avoid issues with counterfeit, stolen, void or other invalid tickets, tickets should only be purchased from an authorized etix dealer or WesBanco Arena Box Office. Online purchases can be made at www.etix.com or www.wesbancoarena.com
- Service animals that are specifically trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are welcome in the WesBanco Arena. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness and be under control of the guest with a disability or designee. The service animal must rest in the seating area with the individual and not in the aisle.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the WesBanco Arena per Ohio County Health Department. There are no designated smoking areas inside or outside the Arena.
- The distribution of promotional items, handbills, flyers, pamphlets, printed materials, as well as the solicitation of signatures, is not permitted on WesBanco Arena property without proper authorization from management.
- Birthday and anniversary messages can be announced at Wheeling Nailer hockey games only. To have a special announcement displayed All requests must be placed at least forty eight (48) hours prior to each game by calling the Wheeling Nailers office at 304.234.4625.
- Need a taxi after an event? Call Yellow Cab at 304.232.1313 or 304.232.5151. Wheeling Now has UBER!
Uniformed Security / Police Security
- Uniformed security is provided throughout the building at all events. Security is provided by McKeen Security of St. Clairsville, OH
- On occasion, it is necessary to have on-duty police officers in the building. When necessary, the WesBanco Arena works directly with the Wheeling Police Department.
- Should you need assistance with a security related issue all security guards and police are uniformed and ready to assist you.
- Tickets ordered or prepaid can be picked up at the WesBanco Arena Box Office, located in the lobby. Will Call windows open one hour prior to events and patrons must present valid photo identification when picking up tickets.